Ir a contenido

Foro del Sevilla Fútbol Club - ForoSevillaGrande.es utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar información estadística sobre su navegación y para gestionar funcionalidades básicas del mismo. Puede obtener más información pulsando Aviso Legal. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.    Acepto el uso de cookies

ENLACES PATROCINADOS

Foto

Thank you Aswe!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

MiToMaN

MiToMaN
  • Forero
  • 20 Mensajes:
Hello my frends,
Some of you know that I'm Bulgarian. I haven't met in person a fan of Sevilla, only chat with few Sevillistas. I'm fan of Sevilla since the victory over Real 4:2 when Reyes scored. Since 2004 year I was trying to reach the club, asking my friends to get me scarfs from Sevilla or badges or anything of this club. It was a dream for me to have a shirt and now I have one. The man is big as his dreams is. I can say I'm a big man. My next big step is to go to the stadium in Sevilla and watch the team live. I can't afford it right now but I'm sure I'm gonna do it.

Few years from now I was chating with people from Spain in IRC. They told me that Sevilla's people are very kind and when you are in the town you feel different talking to people like nowhere in the world. I've been told that they are conservative and love the city and Andalucia.

After this monday I belive all this is true. All I want was a shirt of Sevilla F.C. I've had some savings but never found the way to get one. I didn't have any credit card or friends who has to go to Sevilla. In forum I found an opportunity to get a shirt. A man with nick Aswe answerd my topic that he can help me. Pablo is a great guy, he helped me. I send him money and Despite all trammel he send me the shirt. He send me also picture of my favourite player Jesus Navas and pic of the whole team. I'm so happy and I know when I come to Sevilla the first person who I want to meet is Pablo. He informes me about the team and its a plesure to talk with him. If I save some money I'll send him to make me a member of SevillaGrande pena so when I came I can be one of you in the stands and sing Himno Del centario with you.

Once more THANK YOU ASWE! SEVILLA HASTA LA MUERTE!

Imagen enviada

Este tema ha sido editado por MiToMaN: 05 April 2007 - 17:45

alexis

alexis

El faro que nos ilumina

• Baneado
  • 2742 Mensajes:

Hello my frends,
Some of you know that I'm Bulgarian. I haven't met in person a fan of Sevilla, only chat with few Sevillistas. I'm fan of Sevilla since the victory over Real 4:2 when Reyes scored. Since 2004 year I was trying to reach the club, asking my friends to get me scarfs from Sevilla or badges or anything of this club. It was a dream for me to have a shirt and now I have one. The man is big as his dreams is. I can say I'm a big man. My next big step is to go to the stadium in Sevilla and watch the team live. I can't afford it right now but I'm sure I'm gonna do it.

Few years from now I was chating with people from Spain in IRC. They told me that Sevilla's people are very kind and when you are in the town you feel different talking to people like nowhere in the world. I've been told that they are conservative and love the city and Andalucia.

After this monday I belive all this is true. All I want was a shirt of Sevilla F.C. I've had some savings but never found the way to get one. I didn't have any credit card or friends who has to go to Sevilla. In forum I found an opportunity to get a shirt. A man with nick Aswe answerd my topic that he can help me. Pablo is a great guy, he helped me. I send him money and Despite all trammel he send me the shirt. He send me also picture of my favourite player Jesus Navas and pic of the whole team. I'm so happy and I know when I come to Sevilla the first person who I want to meet is Pablo. He informes me about the team and its a plesure to talk with him. If I save some money I'll send him to make me a member of SevillaGrande pena so when I came I can be one of you in the stands and sing Himno Del centario with you.

Imagen enviada

:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

MiToMaN

MiToMaN
  • Forero
  • 20 Mensajes:
If someone want to chat with me my skype is miti-sfc :clapclap:

Cuervo

Cuervo
  • Forero
  • 561 Mensajes:
well just one thing: be careful if you have in mind coming to Seville because Aswe always wants something for what he gives, if you know what I mean...

by the way, I have just spoken with hthe Bulgarian Berbatov, it is not a joke.

Y ahora vuelve a borrar mis mensajes, mamona. :clapclap:

Este tema ha sido editado por Cuervo: 06 April 2007 - 03:03

Guest_Aswe_*

Guest_Aswe_*
  • Invitados
Thank you for the post, Mitko :clapclap: I just wanted to help a sevillista who is far from his team.

Cuervo: Reading what you said about me, it's understandable as I'm a keen person. Edit it.

Rumbo Europa

Rumbo Europa

Capo de la Turbofirm

• Forero
  • 5608 Mensajes:
Здраст MiToMaN! Добро утро! Благодаря for the photo...if Sevilla Fc is so a great team it is also because of people like you. Great man! i hope you are coming to Seville and sing with us in the Bombonera of Nervion. Forza Sevilla.

Поздрави!

Este tema ha sido editado por Rumbo Europa: 06 April 2007 - 14:05

Rafa Paz

Rafa Paz
  • Forero
  • 57 Mensajes:
Congratulations MiToMaN.

Good work Aswe.

Jota Erre

Jota Erre
  • Forero
  • 559 Mensajes:
aswe is lovely, but its a bad goalkeeper xD

Guest_HATED-MAI-PRESENTE_*

Guest_HATED-MAI-PRESENTE_*
  • Invitados
I hate Perugia :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

Edition reason:
-only in English please-

¿Big Amab is correct? :hysterical:

Este tema ha sido editado por HATED-MAI-PRESENTE: 07 April 2007 - 16:11

HoLio

HoLio
  • Forero
  • 7852 Mensajes:

I hate Terni :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

Edition reason:
-only in English please-

jojojo :hysterical:

Guest_Aswe_*

Guest_Aswe_*
  • Invitados

¿Big Amab is correct? :hysterical:

it could be

gk45-46

gk45-46
  • Forero
  • 186 Mensajes:
Mitko, Aswe is looking for one love. He is dangerous, not if you are homosexual.

And he is horrible goalkeeper, too.

FOR A SEVILLA BIGGEST!!!

Guest_Aswe_*

Guest_Aswe_*
  • Invitados

Mitko, Aswe is looking for one love. He is dangerous, not if you are homosexual.

And he is horrible goalkeeper, too.

FOR A SEVILLA BIGGEST!!!

beware of dog shits in London, not to step on them. :hysterical:

MiToMaN

MiToMaN
  • Forero
  • 20 Mensajes:
I'll send scarf of CSKA Sofia to Aswe because I know he is a collector.

Thank you Rumbo you have found some Bulgarian words or you know them?

gk45-46 I don't care if he is a bad goalkeeper the imortant here is that he is the defender of the Sevilla F.C. and love the club like me.

P.S.: TOday we have to win with good play so sing for me too I'll watch the match and shout from my couch wearing Sevilla shirt.

alexis

alexis

El faro que nos ilumina

• Baneado
  • 2742 Mensajes:
hi mitoman , the first thing is , i dont speak very good english

your history is the best that i had reed a very long time , it is incredible , dont worry if you say crazy , football is a great love.
im agree with you , is inusual what sombody falling il love for one team that here a very long distance.

UP MITOMAN

Zaro

Zaro
  • Forero
  • 11 Mensajes:

Hello my frends,

Браво бе, Митомане, как бързо си се уредил с фанелка.

People in Sevilla are very warm and nice. In fact, from all the places I have been to, this is my favourite city. It's a great city with great people. I remember that when i was in Sevilla I got lost in the streets. At a red traffic light I asked a motorguy neabry of what I was looking for. He took me to the place immediately. Barrio Santa Cruz is charming. One could just have a look at the narrow streets and fall in love with the city

Imagen enviada

Anyway, congratulations to Aswe for what he did

Este tema ha sido editado por Zaro: 06 May 2007 - 21:05

Darkthur

Darkthur
  • Forero
  • 79 Mensajes:
I haven´t written anything here since 2 o 3 years ago, in fact now I only read the funny comments of the users, but this story is amazing. I´m so impressed.

thanks for tell us sth like this, mitoman, and thanks for making it possible aswe

psd: perdonar el inglés, no practico demasiado...
psd2: joder, esk este tio es demasiao xDDDDDDDDD

Este tema ha sido editado por Darkthur: 18 May 2007 - 00:32

yosoyguiri

yosoyguiri
  • Forero
  • 8 Mensajes:
MiTo you are one very very veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery lucky boy :D
i wish i could afford a shirt jejejeje