Ir a contenido

Foro del Sevilla Fútbol Club - ForoSevillaGrande.es utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar información estadística sobre su navegación y para gestionar funcionalidades básicas del mismo. Puede obtener más información pulsando Aviso Legal. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.    Acepto el uso de cookies

ENLACES PATROCINADOS

Foto

Tickets to the UEFA-final

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

SwedenStiff

SwedenStiff
  • Forero
  • 16 Mensajes:
Do anyone know how i can get a ticket to the final in Glasgow?
I saw there were 13.200 tickets to the Sevilla, but its only for seasonholders?

:(

topotamadre

topotamadre
  • Forero
  • 7604 Mensajes:
Hi!

The club will be selling around 13k tickets but all of them will be for the seasonholders. It seems that the only feasible method to get a ticket is www.ebay.com.

Good luck :(

BlueMong

BlueMong
  • Forero
  • 29 Mensajes:
I am hoping to get tickets off ebay but at the moment they seem to be selling for around 700 Euros for 2 which is more than I can afford. Perhaps later this week they will be less expensive as there will be a lot of 'neutral' tickets available if Sevilla and Osasuna only get 26,000 between them.

I would prefer the tickets to go to true Sevillistas who can get there. but if I can get two neutral tickets at a price I can afford, I will go as Glasgow is only about 4-5 hours from where I live by car. If not, I shall be watching on television and wishing I was there.

topotamadre

topotamadre
  • Forero
  • 7604 Mensajes:

I am hoping to get tickets off ebay but at the moment they seem to be selling for around 700 Euros for 2 which is more than I can afford. Perhaps later this week they will be less expensive as there will be a lot of 'neutral' tickets available if Sevilla and Osasuna only get 26,000 between them.

I would prefer the tickets to go to true Sevillistas who can get there. but if I can get two neutral tickets at a price I can afford, I will go as Glasgow is only about 4-5 hours from where I live by car. If not, I shall be watching on television and wishing I was there.

You can see really good offers at www.ebay.com with "Buy it Now" option, as for instance the following:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

In any case, having tickets or not, if you are just 5 hours by car I advice you to go and enjoy the pre-match with Sevilla supporters that will be there, it will be priceless.

conalld

conalld
  • Forero
  • 2 Mensajes:
reselling tickets is not allowed in this forum, I'm sorry.

Este tema ha sido editado por Aswe: 09 May 2007 - 17:34

Tlaloc

Tlaloc
  • Forero
  • 4007 Mensajes:

IN www.ebay.fr are cheaper (200 euros x 2 tickets)

Este tema ha sido editado por 1984: 09 May 2007 - 18:49

James Hetfield

James Hetfield
  • Forero
  • 1483 Mensajes:

IN www.ebay.fr are more cheaps (200 euros x 2 tickets)

Cheaper, piece of packet. xD

Tlaloc

Tlaloc
  • Forero
  • 4007 Mensajes:

Cheaper, piece of packet. xD

sorry my weapon

conalld

conalld
  • Forero
  • 2 Mensajes:
why was my topic deleted in the main forum.

Moderator's note: Unless you resell your tickets for the same price, reselling is not allowed in this forum. I'm sorry.

Este tema ha sido editado por Aswe: 09 May 2007 - 23:49

Barauta

Barauta
  • Forero
  • 1 Mensajes:
It's not allowed to resell tickets in this forum, I'm sorry.

Este tema ha sido editado por Aswe: 09 May 2007 - 23:48

topotamadre

topotamadre
  • Forero
  • 7604 Mensajes:
You can sell them for the same price you paid, if not, reselling is not allowed.

Guest_Olea_*

Guest_Olea_*
  • Invitados
TE LAS VAS A COMER CON PAPAS JAJAJAJ

Robe

Robe
  • Forero
  • 309 Mensajes:
creo q este ultimo vende las 2 por 250e osea q no le saca beneficio. almenos asi lo entiendo yo

topotamadre

topotamadre
  • Forero
  • 7604 Mensajes:

creo q este ultimo vende las 2 por 250e osea q no le saca beneficio. almenos asi lo entiendo yo

Sasto, vende dos de 105 € más los gastos de envío, que siendo urgente y asegurado de uk hasta aquí será un picazo.

_ZaKe_

_ZaKe_
  • Forero
  • 741 Mensajes:

sorry my weapon

:campeon: :clapclap: :clapclap:

Celtic FC

Celtic FC
  • Forero
  • 1 Mensajes:

Do anyone know how i can get a ticket to the final in Glasgow?
I saw there were 13.200 tickets to the Sevilla, but its only for seasonholders?

;)

Cómo estás?

I have two tickets for the east Stand. i am offering a complete package. i can offer accomodation (we can sleep 4 comfortably) in a freindly flat with breakfast and a meal on the day of the final. The flat (G42 8RE- postcode, check on google earth) is 5 minutes walk from the satdium on the main thouroghfare very close to were the fans will congregate before and after the game.

the tickets will be more than cost price and there will be a reasonable charge for the bed and breakfast. tickets on arrival. You wil be sure of a good time and a warm welcome. A favour needs returning.

Contact me

itsdocumentary@hotmail.com
monterorollon@hotmail.com

Vamos Sevilla!!!

javicrack

javicrack
  • Forero
  • 1 Mensajes:
I SEND A TICKET FOR 200 EUROS

topotamadre

topotamadre
  • Forero