Ir a contenido

Foro del Sevilla Fútbol Club - ForoSevillaGrande.es utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar información estadística sobre su navegación y para gestionar funcionalidades básicas del mismo. Puede obtener más información pulsando Aviso Legal. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.    Acepto el uso de cookies

ENLACES PATROCINADOS

Foto

Good Luck Sevilla FC

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

BlueMong

BlueMong
  • Forero
  • 29 Mensajes:
Here are some football supporters in England wishing Sevilla FC luck in the UEFA cup final.

Imagen enviada

We are supporters from Manchester City, Manchester United, Bolton Wanderers, Blackburn Rovers, Everton and Wigan who were all drinking together today after the last game in the 2006/07 Premiership season. I took the photograph so you won't recognise me when I next come to the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.

We hope that everyone has a great time in Glasgow and that you return safely to the Puerta de Jerez with the Cup again.

Guest_Aswe_*

Guest_Aswe_*
  • Invitados
Thank you very much for your support :clapclap: I hope we will bring the cup to its natural place: Sevilla

I would also like to ask you something. My flight is Faro-Manchester tomorrow, and we are going to get a train to the main train station, and then, another train to Glasgow, is it expensive?

HoLio

HoLio
  • Forero
  • 7805 Mensajes:
Thanks for your support BlueMong.

Great photo!!!!!!!!

BlueMong

BlueMong
  • Forero
  • 29 Mensajes:

I would also like to ask you something. My flight is Faro-Manchester tomorrow, and we are going to get a train to the main train station, and then, another train to Glasgow, is it expensive?

Hi Aswe

Do you need to go into Manchester as you can get a train from Manchester Airport that goes to Glasgow with one change at Preston? Have a look here

[elink="https://www.buyticke...ix.aspx"]Virgin Trains[/elink]

I've has a quick look at prices and they all seem quite expensive. In England train prices are cheaper if you book them a long time in advance so the nearer to the time of travel the more expensive they are. They all seem to be about £30 which is around 40 Euros for a single (de ida) ticket. If you are intending to come back to Manchester later in the week check out return (de ida y vuelta) saver prices as these are often cheaper than two single journeys.

Guest_Aswe_*

Guest_Aswe_*
  • Invitados

Hi Aswe

Do you need to go into Manchester as you can get a train from Manchester Airport that goes to Glasgow with one change at Preston? Have a look here

[elink="https://www.buyticke...ix.aspx"]Virgin Trains[/elink]

I've has a quick look at prices and they all seem quite expensive. In England train prices are cheaper if you book them a long time in advance so the nearer to the time of travel the more expensive they are. They all seem to be about £30 which is around 40 Euros for a single (de ida) ticket. If you are intending to come back to Manchester later in the week check out return (de ida y vuelta) saver prices as these are often cheaper than two single journeys.

We are only going to make the one-way trip to Glasgow, I've seen that there is a direct train at 5.10 am and it says that is 76GBP... Is it for all four people or just one person???

BlueMong

BlueMong
  • Forero
  • 29 Mensajes:

We are only going to make the one-way trip to Glasgow, I've seen that there is a direct train at 5.10 am and it says that is 76GBP... Is it for all four people or just one person???

I'm sorry but that is just for one person and that train is from the centre of Manchester -not from the airport. To try trains from the airport type in from Manchester Airport to Glasgow.

If you don't mind how long it takes you - you could take a coach from the bus station in the centre of Manchester. Here is the website [elink="http://www.nationale....com/"]National Express[/elink]

There is a coach leaving Manchester at 9.00 which arrives in Glasgow at 13.55 for a very good price of £10 per person. There is also an overnight coach which leaves Manchester at 1.10 for £25 per person.

Guest_Aswe_*

Guest_Aswe_*
  • Invitados

I'm sorry but that is just for one person and that train is from the centre of Manchester -not from the airport. To try trains from the airport type in from Manchester Airport to Glasgow.

If you don't mind how long it takes you - you could take a coach from the bus station in the centre of Manchester. Here is the website [elink="http://www.nationale....com/"]National Express[/elink]

There is a coach leaving Manchester at 9.00 which arrives in Glasgow at 13.55 for a very good price of £10 per person. There is also an overnight coach which leaves Manchester at 1.10 for £25 per person.

is far away Piccadilly (train station) from the Coach station?

BlueMong

BlueMong
  • Forero
  • 29 Mensajes:

is far away Piccadilly (train station) from the Coach station?

No its not far - about 10 - 15 minutes walk away. I'll find you a map if you want.

But I looked a bit more closely at the coach website and both the 1.10 and the 9.00 coaches stop at Machester Airport before they go to Manchester City Centre. Here is the timetable for the 1.10 coach

Manchester, Airport, The Station, Greater Manchester Departs: 00:45
MANCHESTER CENTRAL, coach station, Chorlton Street (for 700 service: Sackville St), Greater Manchester Departs: 01:10
Salford, University, Greater Manchester Departs: 01:15
Preston, bus station, Lancashire Departs: 02:05
LANCASTER, bus station, Lancashire Departs: 02:45
Carlisle, bus station, Lonsdale Street, Cumbria Departs: 04:15
Glasgow, Buchanan bus station, Scotland Departs: 06:20

I was thinking that if your plane gets to the airport with enough time for you to catch this coach from the airport station at 00.45 you can sleep on the coach and arrive in Glasgow early for a full day ahead.

Guest_Aswe_*

Guest_Aswe_*
  • Invitados
Our plane arrives at Manchester Airport at 22.10, so we can get the train to Piccadilly and then a walk to Chorlton street (500 mts), I think we have enough time.

BlueMong

BlueMong
  • Forero
  • 29 Mensajes:

Our plane arrives at Manchester Airport at 22.10, so we can get the train to Piccadilly and then a walk to Chorlton street (500 mts), I think we have enough time.

Sounds good and much cheaper than the train. Here's a downladable map of Manchester

[elink="http://www.visitmanc...pdf"]Manchester Map[/elink]

Piccadilly Railway station is in F4 and Chorlton Street Coach Station is in E4.

It's not the best area of Manchester at night so be careful.