Ir a contenido

Foro del Sevilla Fútbol Club - ForoSevillaGrande.es utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar información estadística sobre su navegación y para gestionar funcionalidades básicas del mismo. Puede obtener más información pulsando Aviso Legal. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.    Acepto el uso de cookies

ENLACES PATROCINADOS

Foto

i need some help pleeeeeeeeeeease ..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

arabian guy

arabian guy
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:
hi evrey one

lets start .. guys i need some helps

every one of us know about the the allergy between
sevilla fc and beties fc
i want to know when the row start between the two clups and way ????
i heared befor from someone that betis fc began in 1905 by some sevilista pepole , so is that right ??
i heared alot of stories from some morocian pepole so i want to know the truth

thease subjects are not so simple as what the world think
the world and every sevillista in the arabic world know that there is a big problom between the two clup but they
dont know the reasons Actually not all of them but the biggest group of them

i hop that i can find the answer here
i dont want to be vapid but please i need some answers
also if any body can give me some webs "sites" in the internet about what i have said befor i will
be so grateful

i will try to translat it to the arabic language so dont worry about the web language
and theres no need to translat it for me

guys i have a big hops on all of you so pleeeeeeease dont ignor me pleeeeeease

hop to find some answers as sooooooon as posible
and thanx about every thing :hysterical:

Este tema ha sido editado por arabian guy: 07 August 2007 - 02:06

arabian guy

arabian guy
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:
GUYS .. Please i need the helps

please :hysterical:

Tanke

Tanke
  • Forero
  • 4371 Mensajes:
Sorry but i don´t speak english. I only can explain a few things.

Basically Betis is shit xD there are a lot of reasons but anyone in particular. Betin was create in 1913 by two teams, Sevilla Balompie (created in 1907 by people who was supossed to leave Sevilla FC) and Betis FC (1911 ¿?). Sevilla FC was founded on 1905.

IntiPodesta

IntiPodesta

Darío Debray Silva Pereira

• Forero
  • 7163 Mensajes:
Real Betis is created in 1914 by the fusion of two teams, Sevilla Balompie (1907) and Betis FC (1909). Sevilla Balompie was made by people who left Sevilla FC, that's why there appeared a big rivalry between the two teams. But, even if there is a big rivalry, there aren't real problems between Sevilla and Betis fans. Only football rivalry. We don't use to kill betis fans hehe

PD: sorry, i don't speak english well

Este tema ha sido editado por IntiPodesta: 07 August 2007 - 23:11

Tlaloc

Tlaloc
  • Forero
  • 4007 Mensajes:
Hi!

Sevilla FC was born in 1905 and there's antecedents :

Imagen enviada

But the beginning is unclear: in 1907 was born Sevilla Balompie, in 1909 was born Betis CF, in 1914 the couple had fused and had called Real Betis Balompie. . In 1959, the celebrated his 50 years:

25 mayo de 1960. TROFEO BENITO VILLAMARIN 50 Aniversario (Real Betis). En Sevilla (Benito Villamarín)
REAL MADRID - BORUSSIA DORTMUND (ALE) 3-0
Arbitro:
Goles:
Real Madrid:
Borussia Dortmund:
29 mayo de 1960. TROFEO BENITO VILLAMARIN 50 Aniversario (Real Betis). En Sevilla (Benito Villamarín)
REAL BETIS - REAL MADRID 0-1
Arbitro:
Goles: (Pepillo)
Real Betis:
Real Madrid:
Domínguez, Marquitos, Santamaría, Pachín, Vidal, Zárraga, Canario, Del Sol, Di Stéfano, Puskas, Bueno.

Font:http://www.leyendablanca.galeon.com/tempo60.htm

And now they're celebriting 100 years, and 1959 they celebrated 50, it's very unclear.
About 1900-1910, in Seville has been founded a lot of football clubs, it' wasn't Sevilla and betis. The problem, is an urban legend because they say what Betis is a working class football club, but the King's Spanish Mother was betis fan and the biggest Spanish Duchess ($$$$$) , and they are called "Real" en 1914, when Alfonso XIII (the Spanish king) hate the working class. This history is real, you can read who was Alfonso XIII and the working class revolution in 1900-1920 in Spain, but the betis fan are happy because they believe his lies, how DN say: "Estilo betis" (Betis style: shoddy style). Also, ultras betis are Hitler and Franco fans.Also, we have the name of the city and they are envious. Also, they believe the Andalucia team because Andalucia's flag is green and white, but the colors of betis are green and white for Celtic Glasgow and not for Andalucia, they only represent the shoddy style :hysterical: :yahoo:

Sorry for my bad english. I have a question: Kanouté is helping to Sevilla to be more famous in Arabic world?

Este tema ha sido editado por 1984: 07 August 2007 - 23:31

Tanke

Tanke
  • Forero
  • 4371 Mensajes:

Hi!

Sevilla FC was born in 1905 and there's antecedents :

Imagen enviada

But the beginning is unclear: in 1907 was born Sevilla Balompie, in 1909 was born Betis CF, in 1914 the couple had fused and had called Real Betis Balompie. . In 1959, the celebrated his 50 years:
And now they're celebriting 100 years, and 1959 they celebrated 50, it's very unclear.
About 1900-1910, in Seville has been founded a lot of football clubs, it' wasn't Sevilla and betis. The problem, is an urban legend because they say what Betis is a working class football club, but the King's Spanish Mother was betis fan and the biggest Spanish Duchess ($$$$$) , and they are called "Real" en 1914, when Alfonso XIII (the Spanish king) hate the working class. This history is real, you can read who was Alfonso XIII and the working class revolution in 1900-1920 in Spain, but the betis fan are happy because they believe his lies, how DN say: "Estilo betis" (Betis style: shoddy style). Also, ultras betis are Hitler and Franco fans.Also, we have the name of the city and they are envious. Also, they believe the Andalucia team because Andalucia's flag is green and white, but the colors of betis are green and white for Celtic Glasgow and not for Andalucia, they only represent the shoddy style :hysterical: :yahoo:
Sorry for my bad english. I have a question: Kanouté is helping to Sevilla to be more famous in Arabic world?

and supports betis say: " uh uh uh" when black, southamerican or african player have the ball but they usually have two or three of this players. They are stupids.

Este tema ha sido editado por Tanke: 07 August 2007 - 23:37

arabian guy

arabian guy
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:
^^^^^^^^^
first i need to read this topic to give you my tailing
but about your question

not only Kanouté hows helping sevilla to be famous but
alot of player in sevilla like alves , renato , adriano and and and ..
because of the arabian people loves the brazilian player , also they love Kanouté because they think that he is moslem
and the same thing with kita

now in our forum there is a newspaper , we always try to translate the latest news about sevilla to put them on it
its diffecult because we use google
http://www.google.co...age_tools?hl=ar
to translat the news then we try to fix them to read them as good as we can because we cant read the spanish Language

sevilla is bacoming popular in the arabic world .. and i think its make sence way i am asking thease questions:)

and it seems good to know that i am the manger of the forum newspaper which i spoke about it before :hysterical:
sevilla , if he kept playing like that and i am shoure he will
he will be very populer more than know in the arabic world :yahoo:
as same as chelse fc know for example :clapclap:

Tanke

Tanke
  • Forero
  • 4371 Mensajes:

^^^^^^^^^
first i need to read this topic to give you my tailing
but about your question

not only Kanouté hows helping sevilla to be famous but
alot of player in sevilla like alves , renato , adriano and and and ..
because of the arabian people loves the brazilian player , also they love Kanouté because they think that he is moslem
and the same thing with kita

now in our forum there is a newspaper , we always try to translate the latest news about sevilla to put them on it
its diffecult because we use google
http://www.google.co...age_tools?hl=ar
to translat the news then we try to fix them to read them as good as we can because we cant read the spanish Language
sevilla is bacoming popular in the arabic world .. and i think its make sence way i am asking thease questions:)

and it seems good to know that i am the manger of the forum newspaper which i spoke about it before :clapclap:
sevilla , if he kept playing like that and i am shoure he will
he will be very populer more than know in the arabic world :)
as same as chelse fc know for example :)

:hysterical: :yahoo:

you say that you try to translate the news in spanish for your forum, but you can easily translate the news from english using the english version of Sevilla official homepage. http://www.sevillafc...ex.php?leng=ing but maybe you already know about this :clapclap:

this is a new from 1890 talking about first football match in Andalucia, between Sevilla FC and Huelva Recreation (Recreativo de Huelva). ¿The first fotball match in Spain? maybe... i´m not sure :P

Imagen enviada

Este tema ha sido editado por Tanke: 08 August 2007 - 00:44

arabian guy

arabian guy
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:
but wait
that is not make every thing clear !!??

how is urban ??
and there is anather thing :
i need some sources
because if the forum supervisor saw what i will write about bites
without sources they will said that i'm trying to make some problem from nothing
so i will need some sources if you have and i still think that what you have write
i not clear enough

what is the relation between betis and Celtic Glasgow ؟
you have said befor that
Sevilla Balompie and Betis CF and make a clup his name is real Betis Balompie.
so from where Celtic Glasgow comes ??

arabian guy

arabian guy
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:

you say that you try to translate the news in spanish for your forum, but you can easily translate the news from english using the english version of Sevilla official homepage. [url=http://www.sevillafc.es/_www/index.php?leng=ing]

Imagen enviada

yes but there is a problem in that
the problem is that
the web translat the news after one or two days
and the arabic fans wants the news as fast as Possible
so i should translat the news however they are
long or shourt in the time :clapclap:

and dont forget that we translat the news from ather webs like
as.com
marca.com
orgullodenervion.com
deportesevilla.com
................ etc

:clapclap:

Este tema ha sido editado por arabian guy: 08 August 2007 - 01:06

HoLio

HoLio
  • Forero
  • 7869 Mensajes:
Betis shirt is inspired on Celitc shirt. But Celtic is a great club and Betis is a shit of racists and fascists

arabian guy

arabian guy
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:

Betis shirt is inspired on Celitc shirt. But Celtic is a great club and Betis is a shit of racists and fascists

i'm so sorry but i need a logician answer
they just made there t-shirt from celitec just for and by the "inspire " ???
thats not logic !!!!!

Este tema ha sido editado por arabian guy: 08 August 2007 - 02:46

HoLio

HoLio
  • Forero
  • 7869 Mensajes:

i'm so sorry but i need an logician answer
they just made there t-shirt from celitec just for and by the "inspire " ???
thats not logic !!!!!

Betis isn't logic :hysterical: :yahoo:

When a Sevilla Balompié (Betis) founder visited Glasgow, the Celtic shirts liked him and he brought to Seville similars shirts. Also white and green is the colours of Andalusia but I don't know if the colour of their shirts was related with our flag.

Sevilla F.C. has the colours of our city flag.

Este tema ha sido editado por HoLio: 08 August 2007 - 02:37

arabian guy

arabian guy
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:
it seems looks like a novel !!!!
its very very very long story !!

way Sevilla Balompié founder visit Glasgow ??? and he was only one person or they was a group ?? and way does he -or do they- left sevilla from the begining ?

guys i think it's very long story and if we kept speaking we will finish after maybe one or two monthes
i feel it's Complicated to Continue speeking in this way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way is this the flag of Andalusia ??
Imagen enviada

Guest_HATED-MAI-PRESENTE_*

Guest_HATED-MAI-PRESENTE_*
  • Invitados

way Sevilla Balompié founder visit Glasgow ??? and he was only one person or they was a group ?? and way does he -or do they- left sevilla from the begining ?

guys i think it's very long story and if we kept speaking we will finish after maybe one or two monthes

Imagen enviada

- He was British.
- I think he went on his own.
- He left Sevilla to buy shirts.

If you're so interested in Betis beginnings, I suggest you to ask in Betis fans forum.

This is the official flag of Andalucía: http://aplicaciones....a_andalucia.gif

In the middle, Hercules, founder of Cádiz and Sevilla (in mithology, of course).

arabian guy

arabian guy
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:
^^^^^^^^^

they will give me some Pathetic lies !! what to do then
i must find a good and truthfuly place to speak and to ask in
i know this forum and i know the pepole here so i think i can find the truth
i hop :hysterical:

Este tema ha sido editado por arabian guy: 08 August 2007 - 03:30

HoLio

HoLio
  • Forero
  • 7869 Mensajes:

Imagen enviada

Without the tartessic star.

Imagen enviada

Este tema ha sido editado por HoLio: 08 August 2007 - 03:28

ER_COKE

ER_COKE
  • Forero
  • 279 Mensajes:

^^^^^^^^^

they will give me some Pathetic lies !! what to do then
i must find a good and truthfuly place to speak and to ask in
i know this forum and i know the pepole here so i think i can find the truth
i hop :P

fucking men!!!, they try to tell you lies, isn´t it??, :clapclap: :clapclap: :) :)

Ok, in general, the thing is 1907, some players of sevilla FC, doesn´t feel good in our team and decided to do another team in our city called (Sevilla Balompie), and after a few years they comed togheter with another club and founded around 1913, Real Betis Balompie... and this is basically the reason we are always fighting with them(nearly always with a ball between us :P....). I think this is more or less the beginnig oy the history (I hope so). But If you found something in Spanish over there, I'm very pleased to translate it for you, and for everybody who wants to now more thinks about mi football them.

If you don´t exists... neither me!!: SEVILLA FC.

Guest_Aswe_*

Guest_Aswe_*
  • Invitados
It is said that a former high executive from Betis (10s decade) traveled to Scotland trying to import the way of destilling whiskey, due to his the company he owned (a wine corporation in Jerez). Once he was in Glasgow (2nd city of Scotland), he saw the Celtic's shirts and bought some replicas and brought them to Sevilla (maybe about 1916-1918, during WWI). He decided to set the stripes vertically not to make Betis' shirt exactly the same to Celtic's.