Ir a contenido

Foro del Sevilla Fútbol Club - ForoSevillaGrande.es utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar información estadística sobre su navegación y para gestionar funcionalidades básicas del mismo. Puede obtener más información pulsando Aviso Legal. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.    Acepto el uso de cookies

ENLACES PATROCINADOS

Foto

Antonio Puerta into hospital

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

James Hetfield

James Hetfield
  • Forero
  • 1483 Mensajes:
Antonio Puerta has gone into hospital after suffering several cardiorespiratory stops, the first one during the match against Getafe. He suddenly collapsed onto the floor and was quickly helped by Dragutinovic and the doctors of the team. He got over it but the worst was yet to come. After his immediate substitution he suffered another stop in the changing room and the doctors had to revived him. He was taken to hospital and suffered more stops in the ambulance. At this moment he is still admitted to hospital, in the cardiology wing. The prognosis is very serious and the doctors are trying to find out what happened.

All my support for him.

BlueMong

BlueMong
  • Forero
  • 29 Mensajes:
This is very sad news.

I didn't know about this last night because we didn't get back from Manchester City's match at Arsenal until very late last night and so didn't watch the Sevilla v. Getafe match until this morning. As soon as I saw Antonio collapse I knew that something was very wrong as there was no-one near him so it clearly wasn't a match injury. I immediately came on here and have been trying to follow the news on your main Spanish forum. I don't always fully understand what is being said there but I think people are saying that, although he is unconscious and on an artificial respirator, the doctors have put him in this state to keep him stable while investigate what is wrong.

We must all say a big thank you to Drago and the medical team at the Club for taking such quick action and for making sure that he is now in the best place receiving the best possible medical attention.

I will keep checking in on the site for what will hopefully be news of his recovery but in the meantime Antonio and his family are in my thoughts and prayers. Football doesn't seem important at all on days like today.

maresca90

maresca90
  • Forero
  • 3 Mensajes:
Come on Antonio... don't give up

reaper the pure

reaper the pure
  • Forero
  • 42 Mensajes:
How did this happen, does it seem he has weak heart???

Very sad news.

Guest_Van_der_Aswe_*

Guest_Van_der_Aswe_*
  • Invitados

How did this happen, does it seem he has weak heart???

Very sad news.

He fainted during the match against Getafe suddenly. It was a cardio-respiratory stop. He suffered 2 more until he got to the hospital. In the hospital suffered several more stops, and now his status is critical. He has brain damage.

reaper the pure

reaper the pure
  • Forero
  • 42 Mensajes:
I saw the game live and saw him fall. And now he has brain damage? This is a terrible tragedy.

Guest_Van_der_Aswe_*

Guest_Van_der_Aswe_*
  • Invitados

I saw the game live and saw him fall. And now he has brain damage? This is a terrible tragedy.

His brain damage is due to the continous cardio-respiratory stops.

Schalke/Sevilla

Schalke/Sevilla
  • Forero
  • 1 Mensajes:
I hope, its condition improve again and he wake up fast from the coma. All good to Spain.
Your friends from Schalke are in thoughts with you!
http://www.schalke04.de/index.php

Este tema ha sido editado por Schalke/Sevilla: 27 August 2007 - 18:42

WHO

WHO
  • Forero
  • 453 Mensajes:

I hope, its condition improve again and he wake up fast from the coma. All good to Spain.

:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

Danke

Este tema ha sido editado por WHO: 27 August 2007 - 19:02

Guest_Van_der_Aswe_*

Guest_Van_der_Aswe_*
  • Invitados

Thank you very much for your support in such difficult moments.

Zaro

Zaro
  • Forero
  • 11 Mensajes:

Respect!! :clapclap:

I wish Toni would make it!

Suppporter Schalke 04

Suppporter Schalke 04
  • Forero
  • 12 Mensajes:

Me too!

Best wishes!

topotamadre

topotamadre
  • Forero
  • 6492 Mensajes:
Thank you very much for your support messages ;)

MiToMaN

MiToMaN
  • Forero
  • 20 Mensajes:
RIP PUERTA! He was very important to the club and to the fans! FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS! WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!