Ir a contenido

Foro del Sevilla Fútbol Club - ForoSevillaGrande.es utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar información estadística sobre su navegación y para gestionar funcionalidades básicas del mismo. Puede obtener más información pulsando Aviso Legal. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.    Acepto el uso de cookies

ENLACES PATROCINADOS

Foto

Question

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

reaper the pure

reaper the pure
  • Forero
  • 42 Mensajes:
In La liga, is there a player of the month award and what is it called? If so did tsiartas win it at any time??

Thanks

Gallagher

Gallagher
  • Forero
  • 1333 Mensajes:

In La liga, is there a player of the month award and what is it called? If so did tsiartas win it at any time??

Thanks

I'm not sure but I think we don't have that kind of award.

regards!

Cuervo

Cuervo
  • Forero
  • 561 Mensajes:

Thanks

Never heard of that.

IntiPodesta

IntiPodesta

Darío Debray Silva Pereira

• Forero
  • 7163 Mensajes:
There isn't any official player of the month award.

James Hetfield

James Hetfield
  • Forero
  • 1483 Mensajes:
Ever, but there's one this year, managed by plus.es and whose name is Premio Antonio Puerta: El Jugador del Mes (Prize Antonio Puerta: Player of the month).

The winner in September was Leo Messi.

The link: http://especiales.pl...e...&cod=616643

:hysterical:

Este tema ha sido editado por JaviNavarro: 06 October 2007 - 13:06

IntiPodesta

IntiPodesta

• Forero
  • 7163 Mensajes:

Ever, but there's one this year, managed by plus.es and whose name is Premio Antonio Puerta: El Jugador del Mes (Prize Antonio Puerta: Player of the month).

The winner in September was Leo Messi.

The link: http://especiales.pl...e...&cod=616643

:hysterical:

What the fuck is that? Betis fans got 55% votes for Sobis and 13% for Caffa :hysterical:

James Hetfield

James Hetfield
  • Forero
  • 1483 Mensajes:

What the fuck is that? Betis fans got 55% votes for Sobis and 13% for Caffa :meparto:

We all know how BetisWeb works, bro. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

reaper the pure

reaper the pure
  • Forero
  • 42 Mensajes:
Really annoying. I know he won an award from a newspaper i think. Best la Liga player for a month sometime, can't remember what newspaper or award. I wrote the wiki article on him and i would like to add this award!

Found it!!!

"the number 10 of sevilla he is a player that would be supposed to sign with him the Real", says the big Alfredo De Ste'fano, honorary chairman of Rea'l Madrid. The team gathers with difficulty degrees, but shows decided it fights up to the end. "El mago", as him they henceforth call in all Spain, is voted best player of championship for June and him is given the special award "Martha", a reward, which the previous months have taken between other the Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Raul.

Have u heard of it? Maybe it means la Marca translated from greek?

Este tema ha sido editado por reaper the pure: 06 October 2007 - 21:01

IntiPodesta

IntiPodesta

• Forero
  • 7163 Mensajes:
Maybe that "MARTHA" is MARCA, a spanish sports newspaper. There isn't any official award but a newspaper could make awards like that in one season, but it hadn't continuity in the time.

Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz
  • Forero
  • 172 Mensajes:

Maybe that "MARTHA" is MARCA, a spanish sports newspaper. There isn't any official award but a newspaper could make awards like that in one season, but it hadn't continuity in the time.

I would call it "Tabloid", more than "Newspaper"

This tabloid gives also (please correct me if I'm wrong) the "Pichichi" award to the best scorer in the season and the "Zamora" to the best keeper.