Ir a contenido

Foro del Sevilla Fútbol Club - ForoSevillaGrande.es utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar información estadística sobre su navegación y para gestionar funcionalidades básicas del mismo. Puede obtener más información pulsando Aviso Legal. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.    Acepto el uso de cookies

ENLACES PATROCINADOS

Foto

No Racism, No Cursing JUST FOOTBALL!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Synergiex

Synergiex
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:
U guys are funny... Stop cursing eachother! First of all, those racist people dont reply my message. I dont want to deal with idiots. Also those fellow Turkish brothers who curse here dont support me or reply to this thread too... If there is someone who want to discuss this match THIS IS YOUR TOPIC!

I've checked the other topic but i still couldnt get why the hell you are stuck with R. Carlos. He might sound like our star to one who doesnt know anything about our team but the reality is HE IS NOT!

We have Alex who could play even in best teams of europe. WE have Lugano who is being chased by many good teams and managers. WE have Aurelio who is the hidden star of our team and who I call as a bionic man since he never gets tired of running! We have Semih who is normally not even a star but the one who helps our team to win matches lately... and many other players. Also we are good at TEAM PLAY! But the most important player of us is our 12th player: SUPPORTERS! Dont worry we dont have too much hooligans. But SUKRU SARACOGLU STADIUM is cursed for our guests :clapclap: ! Many team even very good teams: Schalke, MAnchester, Psv and more couldnt get out of that stdium without conceding 3 goals..

I wont claim that Sevilla is a bad team it would be funny to say that. But it is also funny to say "how many cups you have" as some of you guys keep saying... It is so childish cuz you dont think about u had no cups once upon a time... We are improving ourselves we get better day by dayhopefully we will have a cup soon... Cup doesnt mean anything... It is success yeah but it was in the past... Look at galatasaray they had uefa cup too but now they cant even beat a 4. class team!

AS i said earlier if you wanna curse, send provacative messages, make fun of eachother and their religion go to other thread... This thread is for grow ups!

Good luck

Imagen enviada

Este tema ha sido editado por Synergiex: 21 December 2007 - 17:53

winde

winde
  • Baneado
  • 15106 Mensajes:
in our stadium thera are no racist, don´t worry. :clapclap:

Jungle Zalayeta Boogie

Jungle Zalayeta Boogie
  • Forero
  • 555 Mensajes:
Hi Synergiex, it's a good begining...not as other friends of yours....anyway.

You have not mention Deivid. I like that player...don't you?

Este tema ha sido editado por -FRAN-: 21 December 2007 - 17:35

Synergiex

Synergiex
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:

in our stadium thera are no racist, don´t worry. :clapclap:

We will see, you can never know, I can imagine banners that are going to be open... Screw racist people, i dont want to talk about them...

Tell me about your team! Who is your best? Who are your underrated and overrated players?! Because you know names can be misleading...In my opinion Carlos and Kezman are our overrated players but not many people know about Semih, Aurelio, Gokhan Gonul... These players are more helpful to our team than those 2... Of course it doesnt mean they are bad... KEzman just couldnt adaptate to team very well and Real madrid manager just made a speech about R. Carlos and said "we couldnt find players as good as Carlos And Beckham to their position after they left, wish we wouldnt sell them."

Also we have a manager who keeps improving hisself too... He was stubborn at first on his ideas which were wrong but now he started doing good things which we all support

Hi Synergiex, it's a good begining...not as other friends of yours....anyway.

You have not mention Deivid. I like that player...don't you?

Yes he is pretty good especially this season.. Did you see his goal to Inter?! Man that was awesome :clapclap:

His adaptation period took 1 year. He was playing like a 3rd class player. He was not even able to pass to players who is next to him... But now he is generally playing very well. He is normally forward but now he is playing as a right winger and a surprise scorer. He always go directly to center and it cause our right wing to get weaker.

topotamadre

topotamadre
  • Forero
  • 6636 Mensajes:
Nice message, this kind of posts are truly appreciated.

Kraken

Kraken
  • Forero
  • 5173 Mensajes:

We will see, you can never know, I can imagine banners that are going to be open... Screw racist people, i dont want to talk about them...

Tell me about your team! Who is your best? Who are your underrated and overrated players?! Because you know names can be misleading...In my opinion Carlos and Kezman are our overrated players but not many people know about Semih, Aurelio, Gokhan Gonul... These players are more helpful to our team than those 2... Of course it doesnt mean they are bad... KEzman just couldnt adaptate to team very well and Real madrid manager just made a speech about R. Carlos and said "we couldnt find players as good as Carlos And Beckham to their position after they left, wish we wouldnt sell them."

Also we have a manager who keeps improving hisself too... He was stubborn at first on his ideas which were wrong but now he started doing good things which we all support
Yes he is pretty good especially this season.. Did you see his goal to Inter?! Man that was awesome :clapclap:

His adaptation period took 1 year. He was playing like a 3rd class player. He was not even able to pass to players who is next to him... But now he is generally playing very well. He is normally forward but now he is playing as a right winger and a surprise scorer. He always go directly to center and it cause our right wing to get weaker.

Did Kezman played in atlético de madrid?

Synergiex

Synergiex
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:

Did Kezman played in atlético de madrid?

yes he did during 2005-2006 season... We transfered him from Ath. Madrid... He played in Chelsea too... Also he played his best football in PSV, where he took attention of Chelsea.

Kraken

Kraken
  • Forero
  • 5173 Mensajes:

yes he did during 2005-2006 season... We transfered him from Ath. Madrid... He played in Chelsea too... Also he played his best football in PSV, where he took attention of Chelsea.

Ok.

It was great player.

Thanks for this information

FB_1907

FB_1907
  • Forero
  • 1 Mensajes:
Greetings from Turkey :clapclap: .

I hope we will see great 2 matches between Fener and Sevilla.It seems that 2 team choose the best option in their list. I hope we will beat SFC and move up to next round but i know that Sevilla is really good team. Maybe R. Madrid can be a better choice than SFC :clapclap: .

I wish luck to 2 teams.

Cuervo

Cuervo
  • Forero
  • 561 Mensajes:
We hate Roberto Carlos because he is a conceited player who played for Real Madrid (we hate that bunch of assholes too). It has nothing to do with racist matters. As Winde wrote you, there are no racists in our forum, nor in our stadium.

We are not impressed about your players. We really believe that ours are better.

IntiPodesta

IntiPodesta

Darío Debray Silva Pereira

• Forero
  • 7163 Mensajes:

Tell me about your team! Who is your best?

Imagen enviada

Luis Fabiano is the best. :g: :clapclap: :clapclap:

He scored 21 goals in 22 matches in the present season, you can see the goals here:

Enlace al Video en Youtube

We have also Kanouté, Daniel Alves, Poulsen, our captain Javi Navarro (injured for three months, he wont play against Fenerbahçe), Dragutinovic...lots of good players.

Who are your underrated and overrated players?!

Underrated: Dragutinovic, Javi Navarro, Luis Fabiano...

Overrated: BOUHLAROUZ (overrated is him second name), Maresca.

This season we have a lot of defensive problems because of the injuries of Escudé (he is back now), Javi Navarro, the death of Puerta, the departure of David and Aitor Ocio and lots of errors from the new defenders (Boulahrouz, Mosquera and Fazio). Palop was doing a bad season but he is injured now, de Sanctis is our goalkeeper now and he is doing good matches.

Cuervo

Cuervo
  • Forero
  • 561 Mensajes:

Overrated: BOUHLAROUZ (overrated is him second name), Maresca.

I do not agree.

zet

zet
  • Forero
  • 6 Mensajes:
it's really great for me that why i'm going to visit your amazing stadium

i don't understand why you hate roberto carlos

ok he played for real (i hate madrid too) but he's really cool guy

by the way dani alves vs roberto carlos it 's really great match up for all football lovers

good luck for la liga

see you in kadikoy Imagen enviada

Este tema ha sido editado por zet: 22 December 2007 - 09:00

ImHoTeP1907

ImHoTeP1907
  • Forero
  • 12 Mensajes:
hey guys..

i heard something.. winner of this matches will play against winner of porto-schalke. is it right?

Cuervo

Cuervo
  • Forero
  • 561 Mensajes:

by the way dani alves vs roberto carlos it 's really great match up for all football lovers

good luck for la liga

He is a bigheaded one. trouble with him here in the past.

It is good to see that people hate real madrid all over the world.

Good luck in your Turkish league too.

HoLio

HoLio
  • Forero
  • 7805 Mensajes:

hey guys..

i heard something.. winner of this matches will play against winner of porto-schalke. is it right?

That's not true.

erdem

erdem
  • Forero
  • 28 Mensajes:

hey guys..

if it is right we can say that fenerbahce is in the semi final :clapclap:

Tlaloc

Tlaloc
  • Forero
  • 4007 Mensajes:

good luck for la liga

Roberto Carlos was always unpunished because he was Real Madrid Player; For example: he almost injuried to Jesus Navas and the referee didn't show yellow card (It was red card according football rules). Roberto Carlos also was instigator.

AguanteFener

AguanteFener
  • Forero
  • 9 Mensajes:
After the team qualify , they will be matched again. i hope we play against Real Madrid

IntiPodesta

IntiPodesta

Darío Debray Silva Pereira

• Forero
  • 7163 Mensajes:

hey guys..

It's wrong. There is another draw for the quarter finals.