Ir a contenido

Foro del Sevilla Fútbol Club - ForoSevillaGrande.es utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar información estadística sobre su navegación y para gestionar funcionalidades básicas del mismo. Puede obtener más información pulsando Aviso Legal. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.    Acepto el uso de cookies

ENLACES PATROCINADOS

Foto

No Racism, No Cursing JUST FOOTBALL!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Cuervo

Cuervo
  • Forero
  • 561 Mensajes:

if it is right we can say that fenerbahce is in the semi final :yahoo:

Indeed nothing is gonna stop you to win your 6th Champions League... :bad:

I cannot undertand how a little side like yours can possibly have such kind of supporters who speaks so much.

If you do not respect the current UEFA Cup holder, you will regret it.

AguanteFener

AguanteFener
  • Forero
  • 9 Mensajes:
our stadium will burn and u r gonna feel the heat of hell in istanbul :bad: After the first match , u r gonna respect and we accept the celebrations.

Visit istanbul and be a witness of the history, Sevilla will NOT be able to forget istanbul.

Indeed nothing is gonna stop you to win your 6th Champions League... :yahoo:

I cannot undertand how a little side like yours can possibly have such kind of supporters who speaks so much.

erdem

erdem
  • Forero
  • 28 Mensajes:

Indeed nothing is gonna stop you to win your 6th Champions League... :yahoo:

it's because we believe our team. ok?

Cuervo

Cuervo
  • Forero
  • 561 Mensajes:

it's because we believe our team. ok?

That's good.

Nowadays your side is nothing in international football. Your stadium is not the only one which can became a hell for the away-team...

You look like a little team who is trying to impress a successful one (and not achiving your purpose, of course).

Tsartitas

Tsartitas
  • Forero
  • 2904 Mensajes:
Como me recuerdan estos a los del Totenham..y como salieron trasquilaos...jojojojo

:clapclap:

Synergiex

Synergiex
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:

We hate Roberto Carlos because he is a conceited player who played for Real Madrid (we hate that bunch of assholes too). It has nothing to do with racist matters. As Winde wrote you, there are no racists in our forum, nor in our stadium.

We are not impressed about your players. We really believe that ours are better.

I do not agree that he is conceited. In contrast he is a very modest person. If not he would not be playing for us. Because we are not a very good team in european people's opinion. Also he is still trying to give his best for his team even in ridiculous Turkish League matches. Most stars wouldnt do that. We had Nicholas Anelka, Ortega and many more stars most of them were very amazed with theirselves and was not caring our league matches.

Plus he is always very helpful to our other players and he never refuse to take pics or give his autograph to his fans just to make them happy... You cant hate someone just because he didnt get a red card even though he deserved. Its football, shit happens... We have shitty referees in all of our league matches and forget what happenned ina particular match...

I know you are not very impressed with our players because probably you dont know most of them. So it is ok... Hopefully you will be impressed with them after those upcoming 2 matches :clapclap:

Synergiex

Synergiex
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:

Imagen enviada

Luis Fabiano is the best. :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

He scored 21 goals in 22 matches in the present season, you can see the goals here:

Enlace al Video en Youtube

We have also Kanouté, Daniel Alves, Poulsen, our captain Javi Navarro (injured for three months, he wont play against Fenerbahçe), Dragutinovic...lots of good players.
Underrated: Dragutinovic, Javi Navarro, Luis Fabiano...

Overrated: BOUHLAROUZ (overrated is him second name), Maresca.

This season we have a lot of defensive problems because of the injuries of Escudé (he is back now), Javi Navarro, the death of Puerta, the departure of David and Aitor Ocio and lots of errors from the new defenders (Boulahrouz, Mosquera and Fazio). Palop was doing a bad season but he is injured now, de Sanctis is our goalkeeper now and he is doing good matches.

Thanks bro for the answer... I know Fabiano we tried to transfer him many times, starting from the season we transferred Alex De Souza. But we couldnt make it, wsh we would get him... I also know that him and Kanoute is playing great together in harmony. It will be hard to stop them. But especially Lugano can take care at least one of them :D

Sory to hear that one of your player has died. But probably injured players will be back until the match date.

Cuervo

Cuervo
  • Forero
  • 561 Mensajes:

I do not agree that he is conceited. In contrast he is a very modest person. If not he would not be playing for us. Because we are not a very good team in european people's opinion. Also he is still trying to give his best for his team even in ridiculous Turkish League matches. Most stars wouldnt do that. We had Nicholas Anelka, Ortega and many more stars most of them were very amazed with theirselves and was not caring our league matches.

Plus he is always very helpful to our other players and he never refuse to take pics or give his autograph to his fans just to make them happy... You cant hate someone just because he didnt get a red card even though he deserved. Its football, shit happens... We have shitty referees in all of our league matches and forget what happenned ina particular match...

I know you are not very impressed with our players because probably you dont know most of them. So it is ok... Hopefully you will be impressed with them after those upcoming 2 matches :clapclap:

Ok it is your point of view. I have watched RCarlos for so many seasons and in my opinion he is a non fair play footballer. He is always cheating, speaking to the referees, taking adventage of young players...

The point is not if I know your players, but that most of you do not respect the opponent.

Synergiex

Synergiex
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:

Ok it is your point of view. I have watched RCarlos for so many seasons and in my opinion he is a non fair play footballer. He is always cheating, speaking to the referees, taking adventage of young players...

The point is not if I know your players, but that most of you do not respect the opponent.

ok we are agreed on not to agree about carlos :clapclap:

About your second point.. That's right i see those messages too but they are not coming from only 1 side... Both supporters are disrespectful to eachother... Just ignore them.
In today's world the one who doesnt respect to other team generally lose. The ones who are saying that just want to show that they trust their team. And the winner will not be the one who talk a lot instead the one who play better. So both sides stop behaving like that.

Cuervo

Cuervo
  • Forero
  • 561 Mensajes:

ok we are agreed on not to agree about carlos :clapclap:

About your second point.. That's right i see those messages too but they are not coming from only 1 side... Both supporters are disrespectful to eachother... Just ignore them.
In today's world the one who doesnt respect to other team generally lose. The ones who are saying that just want to show that they trust their team. And the winner will not be the one who talk a lot instead the one who play better. So both sides stop behaving like that.

Well I dunno, but what I read of Fenerbace supporters... Sure Istambul is a lovely city but ¿the capital of the world? And it is out of question yours is a good team (as long as have walked so long in Champios League) but someone is speaking about semifinals.

Sure some of us write too much but not that way.

Well let's hope people of both sides behave in a polite way from now on.

Synergiex

Synergiex
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:

Well I dunno, but what I read of Fenerbace supporters... Sure Istambul is a lovely city but ¿the capital of the world? And it is out of question yours is a good team (as long as have walked so long in Champios League) but someone is speaking about semifinals.

Sure some of us write too much but not that way.

Well let's hope people of both sides behave in a polite way from now on.

lol of course it is not... World is not a country :hysterical: ... But let me write something which Napoléon Bonaparte once said --> "If the Earth was a single state, Istanbul would be its capital."

That is just an expression to show how an important city it is, you cannot just say it is good or lovely. Yes thats lovely it is fact but also its history and location are very important too. Also it is some kind of bridge connecting Asia and Europe... It used to be capitals of two huge empires: CApital of Byzantine Empire for Christians and Capital of Ottoman Empire for Muslims. These are just a little notes about Istanbul but these notes can only be %1 to explain the importance of it.

What is wrong with dreaming? Firstly you need to dream that you can do it, only after that you can able to make it real! Dreaming is good. You need to dream that you can make it to semi finals too. Thats all good. I dont know why u got offended that much

Este tema ha sido editado por Synergiex: 23 December 2007 - 04:12

Cuervo

Cuervo
  • Forero
  • 561 Mensajes:

lol of course it is not... World is not a country :smiley11: ... But let me write something which Napoléon Bonaparte once said --> "If the Earth was a single state, Istanbul would be its capital."

That is just an expression to show how an important city it is, you cannot just say it is good or lovely. Yes thats lovely it is fact but also its history and location are very important too. Also it is some kind of bridge connecting Asia and Europe... It used to be capitals of two huge empires: CApital of Byzantine Empire for Christians and Capital of Ottoman Empire for Muslims. These are just a little notes about Istanbul but these notes can only be %1 to explain the importance of it.

What is wrong with dreaming? Firstly you need to dream that you can do it, only after that you can able to make it real! Dreaming is good. You need to dream that you can make it to semi finals too. Thats all good. I dont know why u got offended that much

Istambul is important. Sevilla is more.

If you say you almost reach semifinal you are dreaming. Plus it is a lack of respect to your opponents. As SFC will face Fenerbace next round, it is to us.

Este tema ha sido editado por Cuervo: 23 December 2007 - 15:43

GokTurk

GokTurk
  • Forero
  • 26 Mensajes:
Hey guys!

I know most Fener fans seem to talk shit about you now but, I actually think Sevilla is one of the favorite Spanish teams for any Turkish person in general. I know a lot of people who wanted you to win the championship last season over Barca and Real. I was really sorry you couldn't do it. The important thing about our team is we can defend really well, away or home. This season we played against 4 different European teams (Anderlecht, PSV, Inter and CSKA), all twice. And of all 8 matches we conceded in only 3 of them, 5 clean sheets. I know that you guys have an attacking style and score a lot of goals. What we got here is two contrasting styles.

I seriously believe that if we can beat you without concedeing (1-0, 2-0 maybe) in the first leg, we have a big chance.

Can you tell us about the coach change and how it affected your team? Are you guys mad at Juande Ramos because he left so suddenly?

Synergiex

Synergiex
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:
Getting closer good.gif

Synergiex

Synergiex
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:
You guys were the lucky side! Edu scored an own goal + ref ddint give one of our penalty!

Even though we won this game, we are still the underdog!

For those people who thinks we are "A LITTLE SIDE" better think about that again hysterical.gif

geca

geca
  • Forero
  • 3219 Mensajes:
CITA(Synergiex @ Feb 20 2008, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys were the lucky side! Edu scored an own goal + ref ddint give one of our penalty!

Even though we won this game, we are still the underdog!
For those people who thinks we are "A LITTLE SIDE" better think about that again hysterical.gif

You and your team are a shit. It' s so. Only play to injury to Sevilla players. You seem Osasuna.

In Pizjuan you will receive an Europe referee. We ll wait you, take it easy.

Regards from the quality.

topotamadre

topotamadre
  • Forero
  • 6636 Mensajes:
There is a second game, don't you be so happy...

ImHoTeP1907

ImHoTeP1907
  • Forero
  • 12 Mensajes:
CITA(topotamadre @ Feb 21 2008, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a second game, don't you be so happy...

lol, we are not happy, you JUST sevilla smiley11.gif

Jungle Zalayeta Boogie

Jungle Zalayeta Boogie
  • Forero
  • 555 Mensajes:
Could you please bring this thing here to Sevilla? Please, i wanna take a photo with you and the alpinist!!

Congratulations for the 1st round victory, but i think that even the most fanatic of you could see that we are a better team. Honestly (and i do not expect a "are you kidding me??" from you, not trying to fuck you) i was a little bit dissapointed about you skills. I hoped a better team. Maybe next match, who knows...

But if we play like yesterday, and you play also like yesterday...mmm...man, not so many chances for you my friends...i think you'll be defeated here.

Enjoy your trip and our fantastic city and stadium atmosphere. See you soon. sevilla.gif

Jungle Zalayeta Boogie

Jungle Zalayeta Boogie
  • Forero
  • 555 Mensajes:
Yes, you are completly right about the set pieces sad.gif that wil be our worst headache. Hope we will be fortunates and, most of all, not commit fouls near our goalkeeper. And if we attack like we know, and we take the ball posesion...less chances for you to get a set piece. Counterbacks will be a needed risk, but think we can be most harmful with our attack display than you with your counterbacks...so...i'am hopeful biggrin.gif

Anyway, it will be a superb match biggrin.gif enjoy.