Ir a contenido

Foro del Sevilla Fútbol Club - ForoSevillaGrande.es utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar información estadística sobre su navegación y para gestionar funcionalidades básicas del mismo. Puede obtener más información pulsando Aviso Legal. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.    Acepto el uso de cookies

ENLACES PATROCINADOS

Foto

No Racism, No Cursing JUST FOOTBALL!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

ER_COKE

ER_COKE
  • Forero
  • 279 Mensajes:
CITA(LosMagandos76 @ Feb 21 2008, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NO YOU ARE SHIT !! you CANT DEFEND !!! we were denied a clear cut PENALTY witn your handball !! in fact you seem to play better handball than football !!! HAHAHAH

and you only scored 1 goal yourselves.. WE hAD to HELP you with your first one !! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

This was the Sevilla, we have been hearing about ???

This is sevilla who wi'll give in to your mouth on two weeks, quite....

ER_COKE

ER_COKE
  • Forero
  • 279 Mensajes:
CITA(LosMagandos76 @ Feb 21 2008, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LIKE you did last night ??? hahahahahaha

the video of your defence, must be making for great Comedy in the Fenerbahce training ground.

Hey remember for the next game this is "Football" not "Handball" hysterical.gif

Your team is a band men... say again: quite..... 90 minutes and you´ll say bye to the champions league...

topotamadre

topotamadre
  • Forero
  • 7084 Mensajes:

the video of your defence, must be making for great Comedy in the Fenerbahce training ground.

There are still 90 more minutes.

Cuervo

Cuervo
  • Forero
  • 561 Mensajes:

Easy, man. UEFA Winners as Galatasary and SFC would rather die than surrender.

Ojalá ganemos para que estos cabrones no se lleven una alegría a nuestra costa.

Synergiex

Synergiex
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:
CITA(geca @ Feb 21 2008, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You and your team are a shit. It' s so. Only play to injury to Sevilla players. You seem Osasuna.

In Pizjuan you will receive an Europe referee. We ll wait you, take it easy.

Regards from the quality.

Seems like you are not able to read! Let me write it again just for you(seems like you are the only who is not able to understand): No Cursing

Play to injury?! Boy we have the injured players not you! So think about that again!

Europe referee? Hmmm seems like you dont know Germany is in europe too hysterical.gif He didnt give our penalty! I will be praying for a fair reffree too wink.gif

geca

geca
  • Forero
  • 3284 Mensajes:
CITA(LosMagandos76 @ Feb 21 2008, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NO YOU ARE SHIT !! you CANT DEFEND !!! we were denied a clear cut PENALTY witn your handball !! in fact you seem to play better handball than football !!! HAHAHAH

and you only scored 1 goal yourselves.. WE hAD to HELP you with your first one !! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

This was the Sevilla, we have been hearing about ???

The hands were unintentionals.

Osasuna supporter, we played football two thousand better than you, but the europe referee allowed Fenerbahce finish the match with eleven players, sorry, murderers. In Pizjuan, Fenerbahce will not finish the match because five players (sorry, murderers) will look the red car, we hope because it will be better for the sport of football.

geca

geca
  • Forero
  • 3284 Mensajes:
CITA(Synergiex @ Feb 22 2008, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Play to injury?! Boy we have the injured players not you! So think about that again!

Europe referee? Hmmm seems like you dont know Germany is in europe too hysterical.gif He didnt give our penalty! I will be praying for a fair reffree too wink.gif

Were you looking the match??? When you didnt say stupid things, you and me speak with property.

As injury of Roberto Carlos as the hands are unintentionals. Your fauls were the red car. Repit Roberto Carlos with Jesus Navas. The prison like other fauls.

An europe referee is home-loving, Fenerbahce didnt should finish with eleven players. Never. You prepare in Ramon Sánchez Pizjuan. You have to know that Fenerbahce will finish with eleven players. This or we win easily.

GokTurk

GokTurk
  • Forero
  • 26 Mensajes:
I'm not trying to say shit about Sevilla because you guys have a very good attacking team. BUT, YOUR PLAYERS DON'T PLAY LIKE MEN!! Probably only two guys who were man enough to not dive to the ground was Keita and Poulsen. Oh well, all Poulsen does it commit fouls, I don't know what else he does.

As for the match, yes it was a poor effort from us. Probably the worst CL home game we played this season. Yet, we were still able to get a win and that's important. But I'll tell you this; you guys don't have a clue about real Fenerbahce. Kanoute said our best player was the left winger Ugur Boral. All I can say is that there is not a single Fener fan who thinks Ugur is player of our caliber, everybody thinks he should be sold and got rid off. smile.gif

It tells you how bad we played and that you couldn't beat the worst Fener. We were very nervous, but now that we won the first match, you will see team that makes us proud.

By the way, you are an attacking team and we're a defensive team. Therefore of course you're gonna have more possession of the ball and look like you control the game. But we're used to playing like this. And it won't be different in Sevilla. You'll have more of the ball, we'll have more of the goal positions. Hopefully, Alex and Deivid will play like we're used to seeing from them.

You made a huge mistake by conceding that 3rd goal, and you'll pay for it in the second match.

GokTurk

GokTurk
  • Forero
  • 26 Mensajes:
Dani Alves, Navas and Capel just throw themsevles to ground whenever they meet a strong tackle. And they act like they're hurt just to boost the chance of a yellow card. When our players are fouled hard, they just take a breath and get back up. Alex, Kezman or Deivid were fouled numerous times, but they never chased the referee to show the yellow card. That's what we call playing like men in Turkey. Men with character just do their job on the field and not try to manipulate the refs by diving or begging for yellow card.

Next time, I will count the times Dani Alves gets "injured" during a single match... biggrin.gif

Synergiex

Synergiex
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:
CITA(geca @ Feb 22 2008, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The hands were unintentionals.

Osasuna supporter, we played football two thousand better than you, but the europe referee allowed Fenerbahce finish the match with eleven players, sorry, murderers. In Pizjuan, Fenerbahce will not finish the match because five players (sorry, murderers) will look the red car, we hope because it will be better for the sport of football.

hahaha look this is men's game! We dont play basketball which will cause every single touching means faul or something worse! Your players were like girls who loved to simulate and exaggerate their situation! They thought if they dont stand up quick they will survive in Sukru Saracoglu by not losing to us! They didnt get up in every fauls until our 3rd goal! After that it was funny that your female players started to play quick and stand up as quick as possble..

It was funny to see that hysterical.gif

laperatrianera

laperatrianera
  • Forero
  • 903 Mensajes:
CITA(Synergiex @ Feb 24 2008, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahaha look this is men's game! We dont play basketball which will cause every single touching means faul or something worse! Your players were like girls who loved to simulate and exaggerate their situation! They thought if they dont stand up quick they will survive in Sukru Saracoglu by not losing to us! They didnt get up in every fauls until our 3rd goal! After that it was funny that your female players started to play quick and stand up as quick as possble..

It was funny to see that hysterical.gif

Funny that always teams who lack quality bring up in the discussion the fact of playing like men, and teams that play with quality play like women. It might be that out of desperation for the other team being superior you just kick the other players all the time. Think about it, my friend

GokTurk

GokTurk
  • Forero
  • 26 Mensajes:
CITA(laperatrianera @ Feb 25 2008, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Funny that always teams who lack quality bring up in the discussion the fact of playing like men, and teams that play with quality play like women. It might be that out of desperation for the other team being superior you just kick the other players all the time. Think about it, my friend

Do you say that because you told other teams that beat you or outplayed you that they play like girls.. Or do you just hear it a lot from other team fans??

If you hear it a lot, there is a reason. smile.gif

laperatrianera

laperatrianera
  • Forero
  • 903 Mensajes:
CITA(GokTurk @ Feb 28 2008, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you say that because you told other teams that beat you or outplayed you that they play like girls.. Or do you just hear it a lot from other team fans??

If you hear it a lot, there is a reason. smile.gif

First of all I don´t think you outplayed us at all. We had some mistakes and you took advantage, but to say that you outplayed us it´s a bit of an exageration.

And second of all, I don´t mind what other supporters think about my team. You think we play like girls and your team embody the paradigm of football-macho, good for you, that don´t win matches, what it does win them are the quality that we have and your team lacks.

Good supporters though!

Este tema ha sido editado por laperatrianera: 28 February 2008 - 21:58

GokTurk

GokTurk
  • Forero
  • 26 Mensajes:
CITA(laperatrianera @ Feb 28 2008, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First of all I don´t think you outplayed us at all. We had some mistakes and you took advantage, but to say that you outplayed us it´s a bit of an exageration.

And second of all, I don´t mind what other supporters think about my team. You think we play like girls and your team embody the paradigm of football-macho, good for you, that don´t win matches, what it does win them are the quality that we have and your team lacks.

Good supporters though!

I don't think we outplayed you either. In fact, you guys outplayed us.

But some of your players (Dani Alves, Navas, Capel) just act like they're severely injured whenever they fall to the ground. And it doesn't take much to make them fall either... smile.gif

Alex de Souza is also a player who gives up on a play quickly, but he never tries to affect the referree's decision by acting.

Este tema ha sido editado por GokTurk: 29 February 2008 - 19:21

Synergiex

Synergiex
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:
Fenerbahce 2-1 Chelsea

Pray for us for the 2nd match guys! smile.gif

Wipi

Wipi
  • Forero
  • 260 Mensajes:
Fuck Fenerbache i hate this team.