Ir a contenido

Foro del Sevilla Fútbol Club - ForoSevillaGrande.es utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar información estadística sobre su navegación y para gestionar funcionalidades básicas del mismo. Puede obtener más información pulsando Aviso Legal. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.    Acepto el uso de cookies

ENLACES PATROCINADOS

Foto

ANTONIO PUERTA, Nunca te olvidaremos

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

GokTurk

GokTurk
  • Forero
  • 26 Mensajes:
I told you guys we were preparing something like this. What did you think of it? I heard some applauses from Sevilla fans around. Did everybody in the stadium see it?

laperatrianera

laperatrianera
  • Forero
  • 882 Mensajes:
I think almost everybody did, although claping was not very enthusiastic, but it was a very nice gesture from you guys. I think you behave very good and have a very good supporters. Except the result, it´s been a very enjoyable football match, visiting istambul, 2 good footbal matches and no problems whatsoever.

I just didn´t like the betis singing and some of your people with the betis scarf. Provoking should be avoid it, as we did in Istambul. can you imagine if I go with a Galatasaray scarf to your stadium or singing galatasaray?

Este tema ha sido editado por laperatrianera: 07 March 2008 - 16:06

GokTurk

GokTurk
  • Forero
  • 26 Mensajes:
Yeah you're totally right about the Betis thing. I guess Betis fans showed big interest in us in our time there, and people liked it that they supported us. But it's still stupid to chant another team. And don't take it wrong, but I don't care what Sevilla fans think when we chant Betis, I as a Fener fan feel embarrassed to do something like that. It's just like something a very low team would do. As Fenerbahce, we want to feel that we're as big a club as Milan, Barcelona but I couldn't imagine those fans doing things like that...

Oh well, it was just some little prematch fun for the people who did it. So it's not really worth talking about this much.

Este tema ha sido editado por GokTurk: 07 March 2008 - 16:25

GokTurk

GokTurk
  • Forero
  • 26 Mensajes:

laperatrianera

laperatrianera
  • Forero
  • 882 Mensajes:
clapclap.gif clapclap.gif clapclap.gif clapclap.gif

Synergiex

Synergiex
  • Forero
  • 14 Mensajes:
CITA(GokTurk @ Mar 7 2008, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I told you guys we were preparing something like this. What did you think of it? I heard some applauses from Sevilla fans around. Did everybody in the stadium see it?

what does that banner means?