Ir a contenido

Foro del Sevilla Fútbol Club - ForoSevillaGrande.es utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar información estadística sobre su navegación y para gestionar funcionalidades básicas del mismo. Puede obtener más información pulsando Aviso Legal. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.    Acepto el uso de cookies

ENLACES PATROCINADOS

Foto

Sevilla - Champions League 2009/10

- - - - - Sevilla Unirea Urziceni Steaua Bucarest

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mingul

mingul
  • Forero
  • 6 Mensajes:
Hello

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Vlad, a long life supporter of Steaua Bucharest and a collector of football memorabilia of Romanian teams in European Cups. I would be extremely grateful if my post (even if in English would be allowed on the main forum in order to get visibility. Thanks in advance!

Since currently I am putting up an online museum (and hopefully in a few years a real museum of the history of the Romanian teams in European cups will be possible to exist), I dare to write to the FC Sevilla forum a most kind request and enquiry.

I am having massive trouble in finding a ticket (entrada) and a programme (programa) from the match between Sevilla and Unirea Urziceni played in the 2009/10 Champions League, match won by Sevilla with 2-0. I would be also happy with a ticket (if possible, but this might be much more difficult from Sevilla FC - Steaua 1-0, UEFA Cup 2006/07).

I can offer in exchange tickets, programmes (if printed) from the matches FC Sevilla played against the Romanian teams in Champions League and UEFA Cup. Furthermore, I keep video recordings of all the games played by Romanian teams in Europe, so if anybody is interested in any match that Sevilla played against Romanian teams, I have the full matches.

I would also love to know if Sevilla official Magazine (SFC Magazine?) was printed for the matches against Steaua Bucharest or if any official match programme has been printed in 2007.

With respect, best of luck in this season
Hoping that my letter did not disturb or bore you much, I remain sincerely yours,
Vlad
sportarchive@yahoo.com

bombonera_de_nervion

bombonera_de_nervion
  • Forero
  • 7517 Mensajes:

worst-dive-ever.gif

mingul

mingul
  • Forero
  • 6 Mensajes:

:) THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP! :)

mingul

mingul
  • Forero
  • 6 Mensajes:

Hello, it is correct. From Betis-Steaua I search the magazine LA HOJA VERDE for the match against Steaua. I wrote to their forum Real Betis Sevilla (since in Romania all the teams are called together with the city they come from) and everybody started having a go at me because of that. I do respect clubs rivalry, but I never could have anticipated that :)

I decided to go for the forums since ebay, ebay.es and todocoleccion did not help me with my souvenirs quest. I also have similar items for trade, if there are collectors of FC Sevilla on this forum:)

Can you recommend other forums of FC Sevilla?

Gracias,

Vlad :)