Ir a contenido

Foro del Sevilla Fútbol Club - ForoSevillaGrande.es utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar información estadística sobre su navegación y para gestionar funcionalidades básicas del mismo. Puede obtener más información pulsando Aviso Legal. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.    Acepto el uso de cookies

ENLACES PATROCINADOS

Foto

Europa League Tickets

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

mike

mike
  • Forero
  • 4 Mensajes:

Hi!

I am very interested in buying tickets for Europa League away match against Maribor on 20th February. Unfortunately, it's impossible to order tickets on internet, so I'd like to pay someone to buy them at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan and mail them to me. Is anyone here willing to help? I can offer some extra € for your kindness, and of course I pay you for the tickets and mailing in advance.

Bezeta

Bezeta
  • Forero
  • 3800 Mensajes:

IMAG000.JPG

mike

mike
  • Forero
  • 4 Mensajes:

As I said, I pay you for the tickets and mailing in advance or using escrow.

AsegundaElBetis

AsegundaElBetis
  • Forero
  • 1104 Mensajes:

There will be available tickets when you come to Sevilla for the match, don't worry about that.

Besides, you will be able to buy tickets on the internet in some days.

Aswe

Aswe
  • Forero
  • 9016 Mensajes:

There will be available tickets when you come to Sevilla for the match, don't worry about that.

Besides, you will be able to buy tickets on the internet in some days.

He's looking for the AWAY match, in Maribor.

mike

mike
  • Forero
  • 4 Mensajes:

He's looking for the AWAY match, in Maribor.

That's right. Those tickets are available only at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan as far as I know, and I can't get there. So if anybody is willing to pick them up for some extra €, I'm still interested.

Aswe

Aswe
  • Forero
  • 9016 Mensajes:

That's right. Those tickets are available only at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan as far as I know, and I can't get there. So if anybody is willing to pick them up for some extra €, I'm still interested.

Call to Maribor. Buy a ticket there and then ask to be moved with the away fans if that's what you want.

mike

mike
  • Forero
  • 4 Mensajes:

Call to Maribor. Buy a ticket there and then ask to be moved with the away fans if that's what you want.

Already did that, all their tickets are sold out.

marioNapoli

marioNapoli
  • Forero
  • 4 Mensajes:

i have a 3 final ticket - because ii 'm NAPOLI supportes -

if you wanto to buy my ticket contact me i bought a tickets before Napoli semifinals. I hope that Seville win again. I hate Dnipro!!!!!!  :(

MY MAIL IS mario.digioia@hotmail.it

This is he information of tickets Number of Tickets: 3, Category: Premium Platinum Plus Category Description: Central Long Lower Tickets - Seating in Pairs Guaranteed!

this is my Ebay page! http://www.ebay.it/i...984.m1555.l2649