Ir a contenido

Foro del Sevilla Fútbol Club - ForoSevillaGrande.es utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar información estadística sobre su navegación y para gestionar funcionalidades básicas del mismo. Puede obtener más información pulsando Aviso Legal. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.    Acepto el uso de cookies

ENLACES PATROCINADOS

Foto

Transfers

* * * * * 1 Votos

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Axel Cabeza de Cabra

Axel Cabeza de Cabra
  • Forero
  • 3847 Mensajes:

No actual cocaine!! His body was full of it!

I heard a rumour years ago your team had problems with steroids, was that made up by your enemies?

That's wrong, our problem were with Asteroids, the game. Two of our better players some seasons ago (Romaric and Aquivaldo Mosquera) were so hooked to Asteroids from Xbox Live Arcade that they skip some team meetings because they were trying to beat their top score.

Zmork

Zmork
  • Forero
  • 7089 Mensajes:

No actual cocaine!! His body was full of it!

I heard a rumour years ago your team had problems with steroids, was that made up by your enemies?

ibl0quu6WU9JU1.gif

reaper the pure

reaper the pure
  • Forero
  • 42 Mensajes:

must be a rumour made by enemies.

Aswe

Aswe
  • Forero
  • 9013 Mensajes:

must be a rumour made by enemies.

By PAO.

Joe Hallenbeck

Joe Hallenbeck
  • Forero
  • 7604 Mensajes:

Steroids, also known as "Papillas".

2peraSy1GinToni

2peraSy1GinToni

El terror de Gines & Benfica

• Forero
  • 1883 Mensajes:

Reaper, I have a question for you: in Athens, who is the team that has more social mass, is more sympathetic/friendly and takes more shirts around the stadiums in the world? You know, the universal sentiment.

reaper the pure

reaper the pure
  • Forero
  • 42 Mensajes:

Well it is a very good question and quite complicated. 

First thing to understand is that Olympiakos is from the port, Piraeus, which is a separate city to Athens. Piraeus now is actually joined to Athens because of Athens' huge urban growth, but they are separate places/cities. Here is Piraeus - it is an exceptionally urban area - as is Athens:

BA1piraeus.jpg

Piraeus_Mikrolimano1.JPG

Peiraias_marina_Zea_4.jpg

b4olmarinezea03.jpg

Now Athens is divided in 3 big clubs and several smaller ones. The big three are AEK (huge following, founded by Greek refugees from modern day Turkey), PAO (traditional down town Athens club based in the centre of the city and quite elitist) and Olympiakos (working class club from Piraeus that is now the biggest in the country). The Smaller clubs are Panionios, Apollon Smyrnis (both founded by Greek refugees from Turkey), Atromitos and Kalithea. Many smaller clubs are operated by what I can only describe as mafia bosses.. 

AEK fans are very crazy and quite left wing. Their hooligans, Original 21, are extremely stupid and violent. They have many many fans. They represent the memory of Byzantium.

PAO fans are simply stupid fat idiots who think they are intellectual. Their philosophy in life is never admitting they have lost game because they were shit..only because the game was fixed. They are very complexed.

Olympiakos have the most fans in Greece and are the best run team with the best stadium, training facilities and fans. We always spend more than other teams on players.

All big three create unique atmospheres in the stadiums which are famous around the world. 

Este tema ha sido editado por reaper the pure: 02 June 2014 - 13:24

Gordo_Vegano

Gordo_Vegano

No pretendo ser un héroe

• Forero
  • 9660 Mensajes:

So many boats to fill with hoes,,,, I'm starting to see hoes....

Gordo_Vegano

Gordo_Vegano

No pretendo ser un héroe

• Forero
  • 9660 Mensajes:

Reaper, I have a doubt about one player from Greek who played with us (Seville) so many years ago.

I'm talking about Petros Marinakis, I always thought about him, he is the missed brother of "Antonio Flores", maybe they was separated when they was born.

What do you think about?

Here you have two pictures... you can get your own conclussions (and share it with us, please)

Antonio:

00105110262267___P1_1000x1000.jpg

Petros:

2246.jpg

reaper the pure

reaper the pure
  • Forero
  • 42 Mensajes:

I never heard of this player before Sevilla took him. I am thinking maybe Sevilla thought..Wow,  lets get two Greeks to keep each other amused..!! 

In Greece there is very little football talent. There are only about 10 Greeks currently even good enough to play in the Primera Liga. Tsiartas was always exceptionally talented, there have not been many with his ability - in most countries.

For you team, there is only currently 3-4 Greeks I believe are good enough to play in your team.

Aswe

Aswe
  • Forero
  • 9013 Mensajes:

I never heard of this player before Sevilla took him. I am thinking maybe Sevilla thought..Wow,  lets get two Greeks to keep each other amused..!! 

In Greece there is very little football talent. There are only about 10 Greeks currently even good enough to play in the Primera Liga. Tsiartas was always exceptionally talented, there have not been many with his ability - in most countries.

For you team, there is only currently 3-4 Greeks I believe are good enough to play in your team.

Only one: Manolas, but he would be all the time inside this florum in TDS PTS topic.

reaper the pure

reaper the pure
  • Forero
  • 42 Mensajes:

Manolas, Kyriakos Papadopoulos and Fetfatzidis are the only players I think could become something at Sevilla.

Mitroglou also if he recovers from his injury. 

MarioSFC05

MarioSFC05
  • Forero
  • 725 Mensajes:

Yo creo que esta gente tiene que buscar los nombres de sus jugadores en google para escribirlos bien.
Con lo facil que es un Jesús, Pepe...