Ir a contenido

Foro del Sevilla Fútbol Club - ForoSevillaGrande.es utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar información estadística sobre su navegación y para gestionar funcionalidades básicas del mismo. Puede obtener más información pulsando Aviso Legal. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.    Acepto el uso de cookies

ENLACES PATROCINADOS

English Area

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

HoLio

HoLio
  • Forero
  • 7909 Mensajes:
I post your doubt in offtopic

http://www.forosevil...mp;#entry548366

Guest_Aswe_*

Guest_Aswe_*
  • Invitados
20/03/2007 11.57
Holy Sevilla Looking For Different Spurs Date
The Ayuntamiento de Sevilla (Seville Town Hall) has made a formal request for the Sevilla-Tottenham UEFA Cup first leg date to be changed. The reason is that the clash is scheduled to be played out on ‘Jueves Santo’ (Holy Thursday; Maundy Thursday).

Alfonso Rodríguez Gómez de Celis has asked UEFA if the Sevilla-Tottenham first leg can be postponed “as this day is a very holy day for many Catholics and Seville is a city that has always upheld the foremost respect for our Catholic traditions”, he explained.

Gómez de Celis added that "we are working on a suitable solution that we can offer, and are studying the possibility of brining UEFA President Michel Platini over to see the 'Madrugá' [late night/early morning street processions] so that he can understand."

"Any day that falls in ‘Semana Santa’ (Holy Week) is complicated, but the main problem, without a doubt, would be for the match to continue scheduled as it is. It’s a question of respect for the majority here who see the day as sacred and not valid for a football match”, he added.

From Goal.com

Copa Del Rey Preview: Real Betis - Sevilla (33 mins) Real Betis (0) 0 v 1 (0) Sevilla (remaining 33 minutes of second leg)
When: 20:00 (CET) - Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Where: Coliseum Alfonso Pérez, Getafe
Copa Del Rey Preview: Real Betis - Sevilla (33 mins)

Real Betis will have just over half an hour to score twice if they to beat Sevilla when the second leg of their tie with Sevilla resumes in Getafe on Tuesday evening.

The opening 57 minutes of the match was played at the end of February, but was abandoned after Juande Ramos was knocked unconscious after being hit by a bottle.

It was shocking event that saw a week of rising tension culminate in an incident that sent waves through Spanish football, but now the game must go on.

Both clubs were reprimanded for their part in the stoking of what was already a volatile atmosphere and were ordered to complete the match behind closed doors on the outskirts of Madrid.

Play was stopped moments after Frédéric Kanouté had scored the only goal of tie at the Ruiz del Lopera, which saw Sevilla net a crucial away goal after the first leg had ended goaless.

That strike means that Betis need to score twice in what remains of the match if they are to progress to the semi finals.

Despite the fact that the final 33 minutes is being played out around 48 hours after the two teams played league games, both clubs are taking the event very seriously.

"We do not want to be caught by surprise," said Ramos. "We have been given permission to change the line-ups and bring in some fresh players and that is to Betis' advantage.

"Everyone thinks that Betis do not have a chance, but we know that they are capable of turning it around and strangers things have happened in football.

"That is why we have to be very careful not to be on the wrong end of a shock result."

TEAM NEWS

Real Betis: Luis Fernández will be without two key players as Rafael Sobis and Fabrice Pancraté have both ruled out with long-term knocks. Arzu has been named in the squad, despite having to undergo a late fitness test after he pulled a stomach muscle. Johan Vogel and David Odonkor are also both unavailable through injury, while Nano is suspended and Branco Ilic has already joined up with the Slovenian national squad.

Probable Starting XI: Doblas, Melli, Juanito, Fernando Vega, Rivas, Miguel Ángel, Assunção, Robert, Caffa, Capi Fernando

Sevilla: Andrés Palop is the main doubt for Ramos after the goalkeeper pulled his calf muscle in the win over Celta at the weekend. If he does not make it then David Cobeño will play after impressing during his 45 minute run-out on Sunday. Kanouté also has a groin strain and is doubtful.

Probable Starting XI: Palop, Alves, Javi Navarro, Escudé, David, Martí, Poulsen, Jesús Navas, Adriano, Luis Fabiano, Kanouté

James Hetfield

James Hetfield
  • Forero
  • 1483 Mensajes:

We get Tothenam for the quaterfinals... I think it will be a good battle and if Sevilla beat them will be Champions again! Berbatov is at top form for Tothenam and will be dificult but I hope to beat them...
I forgot to tell you that I moderate a Sevilla FC forum in Bulgaria -> Bulgarian Sevilla Forum

That forum is in Cyrillic alphabet... Is there a version in the Latin one?

SwedenStiff

SwedenStiff
  • Forero
  • 16 Mensajes:

Hello friends,
I'm Bulgarian 21 years old and I'm Sevilla F.C. fan since 2003. All I know in spanish is Blanco-Verde putas and Hasta la muerte... I love Sevilla and my dream is to come to this town and see a live match... I hope to get some information about the team from this topic. Cheers! Sevilla Forever!

Nice man, an Bulgarian Sevillista. Welcome!
I am from Sweden....

:skull:

Zaro

Zaro
  • Forero
  • 11 Mensajes:

That forum is in Cyrillic alphabet... Is there a version in the Latin one?

Nope, it's just for the local supportters. You don't need a Spanish forum in Bulgaria, do you.

juanm1905

juanm1905
  • Forero
  • 6511 Mensajes:

Nice man, an Bulgarian Sevillista. Welcome!
I am from Sweden....

:hysterical:

DAJE SEVILLA!!!

demjan

demjan
  • Forero
  • 5 Mensajes:
Hi, again
We need some interesting facts, photos and videos with Kerzhakov for kerzhakov.blogspot.com ("Kerzhakov in Sevilla blog")

HoLio

HoLio
  • Forero
  • 7909 Mensajes:

Hi, again
We need some interesting facts, photos and videos with Kerzhakov for kerzhakov.blogspot.com ("Kerzhakov in Sevilla blog")

Imagen enviada

Imagen enviada

Imagen enviada

Imagen enviada

Imagen enviada

Imagen enviada

Imagen enviada

Imagen enviada

Imagen enviada

Imagen enviada

Imagen enviada

Imagen enviada

With Royalties:

http://editorial.get...rch/Search.aspx

Enjoy :banned:

demjan

demjan
  • Forero
  • 5 Mensajes:
Maxb, thanks!!

It's really cool.

yosoyguiri

yosoyguiri
  • Forero
  • 8 Mensajes:
Hello I'm from holland :hysterical: 3 weeks ago i joined a spanish clan in a first person shooter, they accepted me in because yo soy ameibooool xDDD
now i can say quiet a few words and sentences in spanish, its really cool and i want to learn more :D and so i think i can learn more here too :hysterical:

te kiero sevilla ^^

Este tema ha sido editado por yosoyguiri: 02 June 2007 - 21:21

LostSoulS04

LostSoulS04
  • Forero
  • 4 Mensajes:
Hey Guys.

I'm 20 and from Germany.. i'm a supporter of Schalke 04. Very sad to join your Forum exactly in THESE days :/

good luck to you in the CL Qualification.. i'd really like to see a match Sevilla - Schalke again :help:

HoLio

HoLio
  • Forero
  • 7909 Mensajes:

Hey Guys.

I'm 20 and from Germany.. i'm a supporter of Schalke 04. Very sad to join your Forum exactly in THESE days :/

good luck to you in the CL Qualification.. i'd really like to see a match Sevilla - Schalke again :help:

Danke!

We are very sad. It's terrible.

Good Luck in the Bundesliga. This year Schalke champion of Germany!

zizzzz

zizzzz
  • Forero
  • 4 Mensajes:
Hi again!

In this terrible days the victory in Athen is very great and very important. I hope we can go the last 16 in the CL, this is the minimum i think. This 4 goals is the best memory of Antonio. :D

eleGKanciagriega¡¡

eleGKanciagriega¡¡
  • Forero
  • 94 Mensajes:
Do you know any person in Manchester or Liverpool??

Tsartitas

Tsartitas
  • Forero
  • 2904 Mensajes:
CITA(eleGKanciagriega¡¡ @ Jun 16 2009, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you know any person in Manchester or Liverpool??

Lot of people drink beer in this Cities.

sleep.gif

Tlaloc

Tlaloc
  • Forero
  • 4007 Mensajes:
Rafa Benitez is in Liverpool. Ask for him

Este tema ha sido editado por Tlaloc: 10 November 2009 - 15:03

Guest_LaFanny_*

Guest_LaFanny_*
  • Invitados
Hi!! It's great to see people from other countries here.

desenvolvimiento

desenvolvimiento
  • Forero
  • 13 Mensajes:

Hi!! It's great to see people from other countries here.

Thank´s for the info.....oh my God , how long is your tochaukoh

Vercetti

Vercetti
  • Forero
  • 441 Mensajes:
Do you think it's possible that Luis Fabiano returns on loan to Sevilla in the Winter, like Thierry Henry this year to Arsenal?
That would be so great!

Este tema ha sido editado por Vercetti: 06 September 2012 - 14:03

RTPablo

RTPablo
  • Forero
  • 6982 Mensajes:

Do you think it's possible that Luis Fabiano returns on loan to Sevilla in the Winter, like Thierry Henry this year to Arsenal?
That would be so great!

That would be amazing, specially after signing a former football player the last Winter.